أنظر إلى ما قال ولا تنظر إلى من قال

"lihatlah pada apa yang diperkatakan, tanpa melihat pada siapa yang memperkatakannya" -saidina ali k.a.w

Monday, September 06, 2004

Aicha


So sweet, so beautiful
Everyday like a queen on her throne.
Don't nobody knows how she feels.
Aicha, Lady one day it will be real.

She moves, she moves like a breeze.
I swear I can't get her out of my dreams.
To have her shining here by my side.
I'd sacrifice all the tears in my eyes

Aicha Aicha - passing me by (there she goes again).
Aicha Aicha - my my my (is it really real).
Aicha Aicha - smile for me now
Aicha Aicha - in my life

She holds her child to her heart.
Makes her feel like she is blessed from above.
Falls asleep underneath her sweet tears.
Her lullaby fades away with his tears

She needs somebody to lean on.
Someone body, mind & soul.
To take her hand, to take her world.
And show her the time of her life, so true.
Throw the pain away for good.
No more contemplating boo

Lord knows the way she feels.
Everyday in his name she begins.
To have her shining here by my side
I'd sacrifice all the tears in my eyes
Aicha Aicha - ecouté moi

//de zagazig

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home